Deja Vu

Browsing through my friend's computer I chanced upon a composition that somewhere struck a pleasant note. I quite enjoyed the surprise in solitude and with a certain degree of apprehension. This surprise apprehension remained deservingly preserved with the walls of my private space. For few days the subject flooded my vacant mood like the daffodils:
"They flash upon that inward eye, Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils."
---Wordsworth.
I thought, I harped, it kept appearing in my thoughts, it was chasing me but eventually I let it be. As time passed by, the image store buried beneath piles of distractions and layers of memories. Then one fine day, yet another surprise breathed life into my apprehension. The dances came rushing back to me. It did not take me long to figure out the subject that all these years lay dormant within me without a whisper. However, the degree apprehension remained the same as it was before. This time too I thought, I harped and it kept chasing me. The piles of distraction and memories got me moving. It showed me to put in that extra effort to transcend beyond the walls of my private space into the open. My conscious wanderings helped to me cherish the subject once again. This time in present (perfect) continuous.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home